Jiangsu QIangli Machinery Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing with each machine tied and protected in container|
|Delivery Time:||40-60 days|
|Main Power Of Production:||≥ 45KW||Linear Speed Of Production:||2-6m/min|
|PU Foam Thickness:||30-200mm||Machine Dimension:||About 58 M X 4 M|
rock wool sandwich panel line,
rockwool sandwich panel production line
EPS 950 Aluminium Steel Composite Sandwich Panel Roll forming Machine
Our EPS sandwich roof panel roll forming machine can make different profiles sandwich roof sheet, wall sheet, the machine is aotomatic and consist the machine parts such as: unwinding, before cutting, film, beading / molding, rock wool and spray delivery, Edge foam, continuous curing, cutting and other functions, high degree of automation, stable performance.Edge polyurethane foam systems, automatic feeding system, to ensure that the raw material requirements in full accordance with the ratio of mixing, spray evenly; using a reliable foam technology to ensure uniform sheet foam, dense, sheet closely connected.The production line is equipped with automatic control system, user-friendly interface for easy operation, monitoring, advanced computer control, easy to adjust the entire line of argument, effectively ensure the production line stable and efficient operation.
Sandwich panel profiles for your reference:
The EPS sandwich panel roll forming machine producing precess:
1 Uncoiler →Cutting →Film→Beading Roll forming
2 Uncoiler →Cutting →Film→Beading→Roll forming→Rock wool delivery→Glue→Sealing side foam laminating machine with Foam,Solidify,Roll forming→Cutting →Run-out table
EPS sandwich panel production line,PU sandwich panel production line,roll forming machine
Our company offers professional polyurethane PU and EPS foaming sandwich panel production line. The sandwich panel is composed of two-layer forming metal panel (or panel made of other materials) and high polymer heat insulation inner core, which is made by direct foaming between panels and then maturation forming. In this way, this kind of panel is easy for installation, and it enjoys light weight and high efficiency. Besides, the filling system also adopts closing bubble molecular structure, thus condensation of water vapor is avoided.
Polyurethane Sandwich line
Main technical parameters of the production line
1. Production type: totally continuous production with PLC controlling
2. PU foam thickness: 30-200mm
3. Standard Sandwich Panel Size:1000mm in Width
4. Sandwich panel length: as per the customer need
5. Linear speed of production: 2-6m/min
6. Reciprocating times of injection head per minute: <60
7. Composite structure: position fixed by double rubber belt conveyer
8. Foaming system: totally automatically continuous foaming, quantity of foaming could be stepless adjustable
9. Main Power of production: ≥ 45KW
10. Length cutting: pneumatic piston driving, non-stop cutting via sliding table
11. Electronic controlling system: PLC controlling system
12. Machine dimension: about 58 meter x 4 meter
13. Total gross weight: about 46 tons
The details of EPS sandwich panel roll forming machine
Detailed i information:
Equipment covers :minimum of 80m (L) x 10m (W)
Production speed: up to 8m / min
Normal production speed :3-5m / min
The length of a roll laminator: 10m
Operating height: 1200mm
Factory internal height :7m (lifting height)
Air compressor :1.0m3x 2set, using a pressure of about 0.6 ~ 1MPa
Factory internal temperature :15 ℃ ~ 25 ℃
Polyurethane liquid storage tank storage temperature :20 ℃ ~ 23 ℃
Relative humidity :60 to 70%
Installed capacity : about 90KW
Voltage: 380v / 50Hz
Voltage deviation: ± 5%
Frequency deviation : ± 1%
Sensor voltage required : 24v DC
Lighting voltage : 220V AC control box
2. Working flow
1) Decoiling: feeding of the material for bottom metal strip.
2) Roll forming: producing the bottom metal strip for roof or wall panel.
3) EPS feeding table: placing the middle part of the sandwich panel.
4) Dripping glue onto the top and bottom metal strip.
5) Heading the strips for better adhesion of glue.
6) Rolling edges of the strips.
7) Connecting parts and roll forming together.
8) Make slot (milling cutting to cut the extra parts of EPS) of panels for specific length.
9) Confirming length.
10) Cutting adjusted by PLC.
11) Runout table.
Contact Person: Mr. Frank