Wuxi BoLo Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||ONE SET|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKING|
|Name:||Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine||Certification:||CE ISO|
The press brake, engineered with great care for details, is a high quality machine tool. The studies made on the framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical solicitations, therefore guaranteeing a stable structure, thus a higher precision in bending. This feature is even enhanced by a system of automatic crowning. Worth mentioning is also the possibility to add options and upgrades on the configuration, at later stage.
BOLO Press Brakes are known for their precision and reliability: today these characteristics are joined by the high technological options such as the virtual bend software, the thickness measurement system and robot based automation. In the new era of modern press brakes, all of these bends can be done without operator intervention, without tools, without any slowing down of the bending process…
- Automatic calculation of angle, force and axis positioning.
- User-friendly control
- Configuration on demand
- Structural compensation system
- Servo-motorized axis
- Proporcional hydraulics
- Machines with directive CE 2006/95 CE
- Lazer safety device
BOLO has a strict policy for the choice of its components, on the basis of an extensive experience acquired over decades. All components are certified in accordance with European standards and their main sources are Germany, USA, Holland, Italy and Switzerland. All structural parts are calculated by the finite element method and only high quality steel S275 and S355 JR namely J2 (+ N) is used
• Graphic color CNC
• Laser beam safety photocells
• Silent and reliable internal gear pump
• Hydraulic system regulated by proportional valves
• Combination of brushless drive and motor with “can open” digital technology, high precision backgauge which permits permits fast movements of the axes.
• High precision optical lines
• Adjustable clampings
• Hardened, grinded tools and clamps for quick tools adjustment
• Complete backgauge fingers on double linear guide with LEDs
• Stainless steel front supports adjustable in height
• Automatic hydraulic crowning
• Electrical panel with high quality components
• Start&Stop system
ACCURL® machines are designed from the ground up by our expert engineers with only one goal: to build the best machines imaginable. By combining our unique machine designs with the highest quality materials available, we have achieved our objective and invented some of the most reliable and durable machines in the world!
ACCURL®is introducing the hybrid system at the same price as theconventional system, leading to a series of advantages for the customer:a huge energy saving (55% if compared to a traditional machine) and amassive reduction of the oil quantity needed, thanks to the double tank.
The double guided ram ensures the stability and the ram-working tableperpendicularity. This allows to keep the high precision during the wholebending phase, even with different tools and intermediates, thus ensuringthe centring made during the initial tests in time.
The speed grip system reduces the time spent changing tools by 8.5 times compared with traditional systems.