Wuxi BoLo Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||ONE SET|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKING|
|Product Name:||Steel Silo Roll Forming Machine||Thickness:||1.5-3.0mm|
|Working Speed:||0-15m/min Adjustable||Hydraulic Power:||5.5kw|
|Steel Coil Width:||From 1250 Mm To 1500 Mm|
Now, the assembled silo that is composed of galvanized corrugated sheet is widely used for the purpose of commercial grain storage around the world, and our assembled silo corrugated sheet roll forming machine is especially designed to manufacture such steel sheets.
1. This machine is designed to process steel coil into corrugated sheet with desired specification in one step, and this is available even for thicker steel.
2. Our product makes use of roll forming technology to fabricate the corrugations one after another, resulting in released internal stress, reduced spring back effect as well as improved product quality.
3. This corrugated sheet roll form machine is most popular one among similar products on the market, and it can be tailored to best fit every customer's needs if relevant drawings are supplied. Meanwhile, the production process, including two options, is up to the customer.
a. Form the straight sheet with corrugation first, and then punch holes and curve the sheet outside the production line.
b. Shape forming, punching, curving and shearing operations are finished on the same production line automatically. There would be no straight edges on the sheet, thus the assembly is easy and the productivity is enhanced.
This corrugated sheet roll forming machine consists of several parts, as listed below.
1. 10T hydraulic decoiler
2. Straightening machine
3. Shape forming machine
4. Punching machine
5. Curving machine
6. Hydraulic shear
7. Hydraulic station
8. PLC control cabinet
Applicable material Galvanized sheet
Feeding width 1250mm
Processing thickness 1-5mm
Roller material Ball bearing steel goes through heat treatment and surface finish process.
Main motor power / hydraulic station power 90kW / 75kW
Forming passes 18
Forming speed 1-2 pieces/minute
Machine dimensions 32×8×2.5m
Machine weight 110T
Steel coil width: from 1250 mm to 1500 mm;
Internal diameter of coil: variable, from 470 mm to 620 mmMaximal out diameter:1600mm
Oil cylinder dia:120mm
Working speed: 0-15m/min adjustable
Main motor power: 7.5KW AC motor
Hydraulic power: 5.5kw
Speed controlled by frequency converter brand: Yaskawa
De-coiler should be with Loop control and hold down, and with baffle for forbid coil fall down
The decoiler has 4 segments
Material of the profile: 195-235Mpa GI or carbon steel
Thickness range: 3.0-4.0mm
Maximum production speed: not less than 18 meters per minute (for non-perforated profiles, excluding cutting)
Main motor power:60kw, AC motor, motor inside of main machine (Brand: Guomao of China)
Machine Voltage, Frequency, Phase: 380 V, 50 Hz, 3Phase
Roll station:20 stations
Roller material:Gcr15 bearing material chrome plated surface with hardness 58-62 degree ,CNC,
Shaft diameter: ￠150mm material: SAE1045 with quenching and tempering
Transmission: by gear box 200*500(outside is cast iron, surface needed polish and paint. Inside is 60# forge and press metal)
The punches and dollies will be CR-12, hardness HRC 58-62 and chrome coating both punches and dolies should be easily replaceable without requiring disassembly of complete units.
The whole punching operation should be automated and controlled by a program installed in the PC which is located in the operator's console.
Hydraulic power: 5.5kw
Working pressure: 12-16Mpa
Machine adopt hydraulic cutting
Cutting after forming: Cut the sheet after roll forming to required length
Cutting motion: The main machine automatically stops and the cutting will take place. After the cutting, the main machine will automatically start.
Material of blade: CR12with heat treatment
Length measuring: Automatic length measuring
Tolerance of length: 4700mm+/- 2mm
Hydraulic power: 11kW
Working pressure: 20-25Mpa adjustable
Solenoid valve: 3 group
Hydraulic oil: 46# hydraulic oil
Color: Blue (or base on customer request)
1. The silo constructed with the steel silo making machine has optimal overall performance and long lifespan. The seaming thickness is 5 times the thickness of the base material. Apart from the strengthened load carrying capacity, the silo has the advantage of good stability and long lifespan over other product.
2. Optimal sealing performance and wide applications. Our cold roll forming line provides seaming with good airtightness. It helps prevent the granular and powdery grain stored being influenced by the humidity outside the silo. In addition, the silo constructed can satisfy the technological requirement for disinsection or fumigation. Application for storing liquid is also available.
3. Short construction period and low construction cost. It only takes about 5 days to construct the 1000 ton silo with our cold roll forming line. The silo weight is just one-sixth that of the cement silo. Therefore, the silo construction cost is reduced, accordingly.
4. Small land occupation, good adaptability and easy maintenance. The height and diameter of the spiral steel silo is selectable within a large range. The space between the silos can be less than 50m.
Technical Parameters of Cold Roll Forming Line
|Applicable Material||Galvanized sheet|
|Roller Material||Cr12Mov alloy steel processed with heat treatment, HRC55|
|Main Motor Power/Hydraulic Station Power||15kW/15kW|
|Forming Step||5 times forming and 6 times seaming|
|Machine Weight||20 tons|
Contact Person: Mrs. Sally Tong