Wuxi BLO Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing with each machine tied and protected in container|
|Delivery Time:||40-60 days|
1. outer layer: color galvanized/galvalume steel coil/metal steel sheet
2. inner layer: PU/EPS/Rock wool
3. PU density: 30-50g/m2
4. metal sheet thickness: 0.13mm-4.5mm
5. thickness: 50mm-300mm
6. width: 860mm/900mm/960mm/980mm/1000mm
7. length: as customer requirement
8. roof surface: we also can seal according your requirement
9. application: Roof panel, Wall panel, cold room panel, warm room panel
10. package: standard export sea package or as customer requirement
11. character: light weight, heat insulation, fireproof and waterproof, environmental
12. application: various roofs, walls referring to the large size factory buildings, storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums,cold/warm room, villa,mobile building,guard booth, temporary office,container house,clean room engineering etc.
13. advantage: temperature keeping, heat&soung insulation,Energy saving, good insulation,environmental friendly,beautiful appearance, high strength etc.
discontinuous PU Sandwich Panel Production Line is a good choice with
Economy investment, flexible size panel, high qualty
1.Machine is to make the sandwich panel with the color steel sheet or
galvanized sheet and the core of polyurethane discontinuously.
2.The multi-layered laminator is consisted of the press and the rail stands.
Two worktables move into the press and the other two stay on rail stands.
Initially, put the top and the bottom sheets inside of mould frames and then
seal, after that, feed the worktables into the press. When worktables inside
the press moves out orderly, the other two feed in at the same time. Upon
the finish of feeding, the press will close and slant at a angle, waiting for
injecting PU raw materials from the PU mixing head into different panels.
Meanwhile materials start foaming and curing. At this time, mould frames
on worktables moved out for taking out the finished products, then to be
ready for next production cycle.
3.The main laminator 2+2 produces PU sandwich panel with fixed length
such as 6m, 9m, 12m, adjustable width less than 1.2m, different thickness
from 50mm to 250mm by the closed molding frame
Length of panel: 6m,12m,15m
Width of panel: 500-1250mm
Thickness of panel: 40mm-250mm
Speed of Production line: 8m/min ( frequency conversion to adjust speed )
Core Density (Kg/m2):40-42
Thermal Conductivity (W/m°K):0.018 – 0.020
Tensile Strength (KP a) :300–500
Bending Strength (KP a): 550–560
Shear Strength (KP a):120–300
Modulus of Elasticity (Mp a):3.0 – 8.5
Water Absorption :<2(Volume change %)
Water Vapor Transmission :1.8-3.8(Perm-in)
Stable Operating Temperature:-40to+50(°c)
One set of 6m PU Sandwich panel line is 288 sq.m. per day, 8 hours, so
it is 72000 sq.m. yearly with 2500 days per year
One set of 12m PU sandwich panel line is 576 sq.m. per day, 8 hours. so
it is 14400 sq.m. yearly, for 250 days per year.
Production capacity of this production line: 3-8m/min.
Panel width: 800-1000mm, panel thickness: 30-150mm.
Total power: about 150kw